April 15th to April 21st 2020.
Alternative dates are available
Flights are NOT included.
Payment plan: min. deposit $300 to $500 (based on package selected); 50% of balance on or before December 2019; final payment on or before March 15th 2020.
SOCA ISLANDS’s services are designed to take care of all your carnival needs; from accommodation to fete tickets to costume, and more. Our customisable experiences are designed for persons who:
- are too busy and you don’t have time to plan anything.
- want to experience everything Carnival.
- do not have a clue about what to do.
- are just “lazy”.
- Login to your SOCA ISLANDS account to customise your experience, and get an estimate for your customised experience.
- Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation.
- Backline carnival costume with Xaymaca, Xodus, or another band of your choice. Frontline upgrade is available.
- J’ouvert morning experience with Caesar’s Army AM Bush, Bacchanal Jamaica, or another band of your choice.
- Fete (party) tickets. You can view the list of available fetes lower on this page.
- Dunn’s River Falls, and Blue Hole trip.
- Airport transfers to and from KIN (Norman Manley International Airport) only.
- Ground transportation to and from each event on your fete schedule.
- Costume pick-up and delivery.
Carnival Fete Line Up
Saturday April 11
- Day Break Breakfast Party
- Frenchmen Rise Up
- Rock Boat Cruise
Sunday April 12
- Caesar’s Army Bacchanal Road
- Feterans Beach Cooler Fete
Monday April 13
- Dusk Soca Music Festival
Tuesday April 14
- Kes Tuesday on the Rocks
Wednesday April 15
- All White Boatride
- I Love Soca
Thursday April 16
- Frenchmen Blocko
- Silent Morning
- Tribe Ignite
- Xodus Tailgate
Friday April 17
- Hookie Life Jamaica Breakfast Party
- Illusions Black to Blue
- Medz Jamaica
- Scorch _uck Work
- Soca Brainwash Jamrock
Saturday April 18
- Baywatch Jamaica
- Fling Cooler Party
- Frenchmen Bazodee
- PM (Pre Mas) Fete
- Suits Jamaica
- Sunkissed All-Inclusive
- Sunrise Breakfast Party
- The Network Jam
- Vybe Jamaica
Sunday April 19
- Big Wall
Monday April 20
- BFD Departures
- Xaymaca Beach Lyme
…if a fete you want to attend is not listed, please let us know
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14:00 on arrival day, and till 12:00 on departure date. A fee may be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for trips to Trinidad and Tobago (please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp message to +18683882937 for a quote).
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the time of booking, we will try to find other options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- No booking is confirmed until deposit is received.
- Prices are subject to change based on availability of accommodation, cost of additional fete tickets and other factors.
What to Expect
Reservations, Insurance and Cancellation
A deposit of 35% per person is required to reserve a package with SOCA ISLANDS. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the start date of the respective package. Reservations made within 30 days of the start date of the package require payment in full.
Payments made to your package including the deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE; this is because as we receive payments, we use them to book products and services associated with your package. SOCA ISLANDS recommends cancellation insurance; please call or WhatsApp (868) 388-2937, or email email@example.com for a quote.