RCPOS Pan Crawl 2019 – February 21 2019.
Flights are NOT included.
Payment plan: not applicable.
Rotarians, PIS, friends and guests are all invited to RCPOS’ Annual Pan Yard Crawl.
- Enjoy the sweet sound of Pan music at some of the top pan yards in Port of Spain.
- Premium bar: scotch, rum, vodka, wines, beer, non-alcoholic beverages
- Food: Multiple tasty eats
- Tee-shirt and cup
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Secured parking at Princess Elizabeth Centre
- Return shuttle service for early departures.
- Questions? Call/WhatsApp Roger, 388-2937 or Fitzroy, 769-1948
Fellowship begins at 6:00 p.m. at the Princess Elizabeth Centre with shuttles leaving at 7:00 p.m. promptly and traveling to all the major pan yards within POS – inclusive of Renegades, Desperados, All-Stars, Silver Stars and Phase II (subject to availability). We return to Princess Elizabeth Center at or before 11 p.m.
Contributions can be paid online (click here) or at ThinkArtwork Studio, 63 Carlos Street Port of Spain. For more information or to RSVP with the number in your party, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp Roger, 388-2937 or Fitzroy, 769-1948, no later than Monday 18th February 2019.