Trinidad Carnival: Feb. 19th – Feb 26th 2020.
Alternative dates are available
Flights are NOT included.
Payment plan: min. deposit $500; 50% of balance on or before October 2019; final payment on or before February 01st 2020.
SOCA ISLANDS’s services are designed to take care of all your carnival needs; from accommodation to fete tickets to costume, and more. Our customisable experiences are designed for persons who:
- are too busy and you don’t have time to plan anything.
- want to experience everything Carnival.
- do not have a clue about what to do.
- are just “lazy”.
- Login to your SOCA ISLANDS account to customise your experience, and get an estimate for your customised experience.
- Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation.
- Backline carnival costume with YUMA, or another band of your choice. Frontline upgrade is available.
- J’ouvert morning experience with We Love J’ouvert, Red Ants, Cocoa Devils, Mudders International, or another band of your choice.
- Fete (party) tickets. You can view the list of available fetes lower on this page.
- Beach Lime to Maracas Beach for some bake and shark.
- Airport transfers to and from POS (Piarco International Airport) only.
- Ground transportation to and from each event on your fete schedule.
- Costume pick-up and delivery.
Carnival Fete Line Up
Saturday February 08
- Rise & Roast
- Bacchanal Brunch
Sunday February 09
- Bacchanal Road
Sunday February 16
- Soca Raff Up
- WILD Cooler Edition (wild meat inclusive)
Monday February 17
- Machel Monday – Machel Montano in concert
Tuesday February 18
- Kes Tuesday on the Rocks
Wednesday February 19
- Scorch DDI
- Punch Punch Wednesdays
Thursday February 20
- AM Beach Drinks Inclusive Breakfast Party
- Beach House All Inclusive
- Tribe Ignite
- Tropical Luau
Friday February 21
- Sunnation Sunrise Breakfast Party
- Silent Morning DDI
- Rise & Jam Breakfast Raff Up
- Shades in the City
- Phuket All-Inclusive
- _uck Work
Saturday February 22
- AM BUSH Alternative J’ouvert Experience
- Suits Breakfast Cooler Cruise
- Soca Brainwash All Inclusive
- The Ultimate One All Inclusive
Sunday February 23
- Shades Breakfast
- Vale Vibe Breakfast Party
- Sunny Side Up All-Inclusive Breakfast Party
- Candy Coated Cruise
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14:00 on arrival day, and till 12:00 on departure date. A fee may be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for trips to Trinidad and Tobago (please send us an email to email@example.com or WhatsApp message to +18683882937 for a quote).
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the time of booking, we will try to find other options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- No booking is confirmed until deposit is received.
- Prices are subject to change based on availability of accommodation, cost of additional fete tickets and other factors.
What to Expect
Reservations, Insurance and Cancellation
A deposit of 35% per person is required to reserve a package with SOCA ISLANDS. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the start date of the respective package. Reservations made within 30 days of the start date of the package require payment in full.
Payments made to your package including the deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. SOCA ISLANDS recommends cancellation insurance; please call or WhatsApp (868) 388-2937, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.